The industrial nitrogen generator is a high-purity nitrogen generator dedicated to the industrial field, and is a nitrogen generator designed and manufactured according to the pressure swing adsorption technology. Using air as raw material, using high-quality carbon molecular sieve as adsorbent, using pressure swing adsorption principle (PSA), using microporous molecular sieves to selectively adsorb air to achieve the purpose of oxygen and nitrogen separation. The nitrogen-making device has the advantages of simple process flow, high degree of automation, fast gas production (15 to 30 minutes), low energy consumption, purity of nitrogen generators can be adjusted according to user needs in a large range, convenient operation and maintenance, and relatively high operating cost. Low, and the device has strong adaptability, so it is getting more and more popular among medium and small nitrogen users.
The nitrogen generator needs to be used in a well-ventilated room with small ventilation, no water accumulation, no dripping, or in a clean roadway. Let's talk about the safety precautions of the nitrogen generator:
1. The entire nitrogen generator should be carefully inspected before starting up, confirming that no tools, parts or other objects are left in the air compressor.
2. When the nitrogen generator is started, the venting valve should be in the empty state to avoid overpressure of the air compressor.
3. Welding operations should not be carried out near the oil circuit system. It is not possible to modify any pressure vessel by welding or other methods.
4. Regularly check the reliability of the safety device (such as a safety valve).
5. The maintenance and maintenance work of the nitrogen generator must be carried out under the condition of shutdown or power failure.