Air compressors as compressed air supply devices are an indispensable part of every processing factory. The gas tank is an indispensable post-processing equipment for air compressors. It also goes into thousands of factories along with air compressors.
The gas storage tank is a compressed gas pressure vessel. When the compressed air passes through the gas storage tank, the high-speed air hits the gas storage tank wall to confluence, and the temperature is rapidly reduced in the gas storage tank, so that a large amount of water vapor is liquefied. In order to remove a large amount of water and oil and reduce the load of the dryer, the compressed air can safely reach the workshop. Mainly functions as buffer, cooling, water removal, and storage energy, and is a very important device for the generation of compressed gas. Therefore, the following points must be observed during operation:
1. Use elbows as little as possible to avoid reducing pressure.
Second, the interface must be low and high, and the head of the link with the air compressor must be low, its purpose is to reduce the moisture content in the gas.
3. Check all protective devices and safety accessories before driving. In good condition, check whether the surface of the lubricant meets the standards. Do not drive without complying with the requirements.
4. Internal and external inspection of gas tanks and pipe joints Once a year, all regular inspections and hydraulic strength tests are to be carried out once every three years, and detailed records shall be made. Gas storage tanks that are not qualified for inspection shall not be used.
5. When checking and repairing, care should be taken to avoid wood chips, iron filings, wipes, etc. falling into cylinders, gas tanks, and conduits.
6. No repair work shall be carried out during the operation of the machine or under the pressure of the equipment.
7. Pressure gauges should be checked, sealed and kept intact every year. If it is found that the pointer cannot be returned to zero during use, the dial scale is unclear or broken and should be replaced immediately. If abnormal sound, odor, vibration or malfunction occurs during operation, the vehicle should be stopped immediately, and it should be used after being repaired.