We can produce various specifications of pressure vessels and gas tanks, can be customized according to customer needs. Small gas tanks, for example, 0.3 m3 gas tanks, 0.6 m3 gas tanks, and 1 m3 gas tank are all conventional stock products. Large gas tanks, such as 50 m3 gas tanks, 100 m3 gas tanks, 200 m3 gas tanks can be customized according to demand. Materials are stainless steel gas tanks, carbon steel gas tanks and so on.
Stainless steel gas tank, the tank is made of stainless steel. Compared with ordinary carbon steel gas tanks, stainless steel gas tanks can withstand higher pressures, widely used in many high pressure applications, at the same time, the stainless steel tank has a very prominent feature: the tank sealing performance is excellent, completely eliminated the intrusion of harmful substances in the air, make sure that the contents of the tank are not contaminated by the outside world.
Air receive tank Introduction
1. Types: storage tank, air storage tank, vertical storage tank, horizontal storage tank, spherical tank, carbon steel storage tank, stainless steel storage tank and so on.
2. Materials: carbon steel, stainless steel and non-ferrous metals:
3. Pressure: low-pressure, medium-pressure and high-pressure.
4. Temperature: low-temperature , medium-temperature and high-temperature.
5. Medium: non-flammable,non-toxic and non-corrosive medium ,Water, air, oxygen, argon, helium, nitrogen
6. Processing capacity:maximum diameter:6m; maximum length:60m;maximum weight:600tons
7. Applicable Industries: petrochemical, coal chemical, precision chemical, nuclear power, metallurgical, pharmaceutical, machinery, food, pesticide, rubber, aerospace, and so on.
Air buffer storage tank is an integral and important part of any compressed air system. Typically a receive tank is sized at 6-10 times the flow rate of the system. So, if a compressor has a rating of 25 cfm at 100 psi, it should be 150 cubic feet, minimum. In a compressed air system, a receiver tank provides the following benefits:
The receive tank acts as a reservoir of compressed air for peak demands. It will help remove water from the system by allowing the air a chance to cool. The receive tank minimizes pulsation in the system caused by a reciprocating compressor or a cyclic process downstream. Much like a water reservoir provides water during times of drought and stores water during the wet times, an air receive tank compensates for peak demand and helps balance the supply of the compressor with the demand of the system. It are required by law to have a pressure relief valve and a pressure gauge. The relief valve should be set to 10% higher than the working pressure of the system. It is also important to install either a manual or automatic drain on the receive tank to remove water from the system.
1. Design Free design according customer's requirement
2. Finished With in house Blast Cleaning and Paint Spray facilities, Internal and External finishes to specific standards are common practice. Galvanization, Epoxy Resin, and other finishes at your request.
3. Testing Materials, Processes, and Final Products are tested in a variety of ways, including: X-Ray, Tensile Tests, Hardness Tests, Dye Penetration, Hydrostatic, Radiographic etc.
4. Document Full Certification can be supplied: – Certificates of Conformity, Hydraulic tests, weld procedures, weld tests, material certificates, pressure gauges, relief valves etc. upon your request.
Jiangsu Jiayu Special Equipment Co., Ltd. specializes in designing and manufacturing various pressure vessels. 30 years manufacturing experience for high quality. Have a strong R&D team, senior engineers can quickly offer drawing according to your requirements. 100 % quality inspection before shipping. Our pressure vessels are widely used in petroleum, chemical, electronics, automotive, power generation, mining, pharmaceutical and other industries. Look forward to growing stronger cooperation with our company.