TEL: +86-21-60913363
Categories
Contact Us

Contact: Leo
Tel: +86-21-60913363
Mobile:+8617821748376

Skype:+8617821748376
Email: jy88918760@163.com
Website: www.jiayu-gas.com

Special Nitrogen Generator For Food Industry

In order to meet the nitrogen requirements of the food industry, Jiayu has developed a food-specific nitrogen generator solution with a purity of 95% to 99.9% and a purity adjustment based on the characteristics of the food industry. Different foods have different requirements for nitrogen...

In order to meet the nitrogen requirements of the food industry, Jiayu has developed a food-specific nitrogen generator solution with a purity of 95% to 99.9% and a purity adjustment based on the characteristics of the food industry. Different foods have different requirements for nitrogen purity, and achieve optimal preservation effect. Because nitrogen is inert at normal temperature and is not easy to breed bacteria, it is widely used in the preservation and storage of foods such as beverages, fruits, vegetables, cakes, tea, Chinese herbal medicines, pastas, etc., and can fully maintain the original color, aroma and taste of food. Its storage quality is significantly better than mechanical refrigeration. In the food field, the need for nitrogen is not as high as the purity. The food in the fresh-keeping process, the trace oxygen in the surrounding environment can get the best preservation effect. The food-grade nitrogen generator has small equipment input, convenient operation, low operating cost, quick effect, and the food preservation and preservation time can be greatly extended.

Special nitrogen generator for food industry


Food grade nitrogen generator equipment features

1, the purity can be adjusted within the range of 95% to 99.9%, nitrogen drying, low dew point, is conducive to food preservation;

2, the price performance ratio is excellent, and the investment recovery is fast;

3, compact appearance, compact structure, small footprint, easy to clean, meet the high cleanliness requirements of the food industry;

4, the process is mature, made of high quality devices, durable.


Applicable food:

1, beer, wine, fruit wine, cooking oil, cans, blowing bottles, nitrogen before use, can remove oxygen to prevent oxidation, spoilage and fading of non-carbonated drinks and cooking oil. If a cork stopper is used, it can prevent moldiness in the cork inside the bottle.

2, puffed, fried food: can prevent the food from softening and odor with a small amount of water, and the shape packaging is good-looking, transportation is not easy to crush.

3, cakes, baked goods, egg yolk pie: the general preservation time can be extended for more than 3-5 months. After nitrogen filling, it can prevent deformation and crushing during transportation.

4, milk powder, soy milk powder: the use of a small amount of nitrogen can prevent or reduce the agglomeration caused by long-term squeeze storage of milk powder.

5, cereals, nuts, fruits, vegetables: filled with 95% purity of nitrogen, can prevent the harm of pests, leaving 5% of oxygen can also reduce the fruit's breathing rate, fresh preservation effect is obvious.

6, candy, small food: mainly suitable for airtight bag packaging. The effect is the same as 2 and 3.

Hot Tags: special nitrogen generator for food industry, China, manufacturers, suppliers, buy, price, for sale
Related Products
  • Contact Us

    Contact: Leo
    Tel: +86-21-60913363
    Mobile:+8617821748376

    Skype:+8617821748376
    Email: jy88918760@163.com
    Website: www.jiayu-gas.com

  • Categories
  • Copyright © Jiayu Special Equipment All Rights Reserved.