SMT special nitrogen production equipment is a special supporting nitrogen supply device developed by Jiayu Company on the basis of general general nitrogen production equipment and combined with the process characteristics of lead-free welding in SMT industry. Its purity is generally between 99.9% and 99.999%. The flow rate of nitrogen production equipment for each welding furnace is generally 10~30Nm3/h (special specifications are calculated according to actual flow rate), the dew point is -40 °C, and the nitrogen pressure is about 0.5. -0.6 MPa. SMT special nitrogen production equipment has stable performance, easy operation, easy maintenance, small footprint and beautiful appearance, which effectively reduces the cost of use for users.
The role of nitrogen generators in their own industry at SMT
Lead-free soldering in the SMT electronics industry places many new requirements on reflow soldering equipment, including: higher heating capacity, thermal stability under no-load and load conditions, materials suitable for high-temperature operation, and good thermal insulation. Excellent temperature uniformity, nitrogen leakage resistance, flexibility of temperature curve, and stronger cooling capacity. In the process, the nitrogen atmosphere can be used to meet these requirements, avoiding and reducing the defects of the product during the welding process.
SMT special nitrogen generator equipment features
1. Prepare high-purity nitrogen at a time, and the purity of nitrogen can be adjusted;
2. High nitrogen production efficiency, low energy consumption of compressed air, energy saving, and energy consumption per cubic meter of nitrogen is about 0.5 degree;
3. Style standard, simple capacity increase, if you need to increase nitrogen production, you only need to connect several nitrogen generators in parallel;
4. Low dew point, product gas dew point ≤ -40 ° C, to ensure welding quality;
5. It can be framed, clean and beautiful, easy to clean and manage, and meet the high cleanliness requirements of the electronics industry.