Jiayu small nitrogen generator has two kinds of pressure swing adsorption method and membrane separation method. The purity of nitrogen production by pressure swing adsorption method can be 99.99%-99.999%, and the purity of membrane separation nitrogen generator can reach 99.5%-99.9%.
PSA pressure swing adsorption nitrogen generator: contains oil-free compressor, compressed air cooler, pressure swing adsorption nitrogen module, nitrogen filter, nitrogen analyzer, touch screen control. As long as the user is connected to the power supply, the energy source will continuously supply high-purity nitrogen. The purity of nitrogen can reach 99.99%-99.999%, and the nitrogen flow rate is 1m3/h to 5m3/h.
Small nitrogen generator application industry:
1. Nitrogen preservation in the food industry, nitrogen protection and filling of injections, infusions and oral liquids in the pharmaceutical industry;
2, laboratory instrument purging, replacement, etc.;
3. Small-scale nitrogen for the chemical industry.
Membrane separation nitrogen generator principle:
1. Hollow fiber membrane separation technology is a high-tech developed in the middle of the 20th century. In the past two or three decades, it has developed rapidly in the world. Membrane separation technology is bringing huge benefits to mankind. The film has selective permeation and diffusion properties for certain gas components, so that gas separation can be achieved.
2. The hollow fiber membrane is actually a microporous tube having the same inner and outer diameters, and its structure is similar to that of a tubular heat exchanger. The fiber bundles are independent of each other and are sealed with epoxy resin at both ends of the film set. Hundreds of thousands of fibers are bundled together to provide the required surface area.
3. Under the action of pressure, the adsorption, diffusion and permeation rates of various gases in the hollow fiber membrane are different, arranged in order. We call the gas with high permeation rate as "quick gas", such as oxygen and water gas; the permeation rate is small. It is "slow gas", such as nitrogen. After the mixed gas permeates through the membrane, "quick gas" is enriched on the outside of the low pressure, and "slow gas" is enriched inside the high pressure, thereby achieving separation of the mixed gas.