PSA nitrogen generator uses air as raw material to produce N2 under room temperature, which is convenient, stable and economy.
1) Nitrogen Capacity: 1-3000Nm3/h
2) Nitrogen Purity: 95 - 99.9995%
3) Initial Pressure: 0.15 - 1.0Mpa (Customized available)
4) Dew Point: ≤-40°C
It uses carbon molecular sieve as adsorbent, produces nitrogen by making use of the PSA principle. Under certain pressure, carbon molecular sieve has different oxygen/nitrogen adsorption capacity, i.e. much more oxygen adsorption capacity than nitrogen adsorption capacity. PLC controls pneumatic valve open/close to realize two towers alternate adsorption and desorption as per pressure change, carries out oxygen/nitrogen separation and produces nitrogen with desired purity.
1). Full Automation
All systems are designed for un-attended operation and automatic Nitrogen demand adjustment.
2). Lower Space Requirement
The design and Instrument makes the plant size very compact, assembly on skids, prefabricated from factory.
3). Fast Start-up
Start-up time is only 5 minutes to get desired Oxygen purity. So these units can be switched ON&OFF as per Nitrogen demand changes.
4). High Reliability
Very reliable for continuous and steady operation with constant Nitrogen Purity Plant availability time is better than 99% always.
5). Molecular Sieves life
Expected Molecular sieves life is around 10-years i.e. whole life time of Nitrogen plant. So no replacement costs.
By altering flow, you can deliver nitrogen with precisely the right purity.
1. Metallurgy: For anneal protection, agglomeration protection, nitrogenizing, furnace washing and blowing etc. Used in fields such as metal heating treatment, powder metallurgy, magnetic material, copper process, metallic mesh, galvanized wire, semiconductor, etc.
2. Chemical and new material industries: For chemical material gas, pipeline blowing, gas replacement, gas protection, product transport, etc. Used in fields such as chemical ,urethane elastic fiber, rubber, plastic, tyre, polyurethane, biological technology, intermediate, etc.
3. Electronic industry: For encapsulation, agglomeration, anneal, deoxidization, storage of electronic products. Used in fields such as peak welding, circumfluence welding, crystal, piezoelectricity, electronic porcelain, electronic copper tape, battery, electronic alloy material, etc.