1000m3 Compression Heat Regenerative Adsorption Dryer
The compression heat regenerative adsorption dryer uses the high-temperature exhaust heat of the air compressor to directly heat the regenerated desiccant, the micro-thermal regeneration type electric heater was canceled, at the same time, there is no gas consumption during heat regeneration, which maximizes energy savings. In order to ensure the effect of regeneration, to compensate for the decrease in compressor discharge temperature due to seasonal changes, additional auxiliary heaters have also been added. There is also a zero-gas compression heat adsorption dryer for you to choose from.
1. Innovative use of a microcomputer controller to achieve communications and joint control, excellent performance.
2. Use high-quality butterfly valve to switch quickly and accurately and reliably.
3. Using a gas diffusion device, the air flow in the tower is evenly distributed, and the unique filling method provides a long service life of the adsorbent.
4. The regeneration process utilizes the waste heat of the air compressor and has low regeneration energy consumption.
5. The overall layout is reasonable, compact structure, simple installation, easy to use and maintain.
Air treatment capacity: 1-1000Nm3/min
Working pressure: 0.2-6.0MPa (can be customized according to customer requirements)
Air inlet temperature: 110°C-150°C
Finished product dew point: -50°C- -70°C
Control method: PLC (automatic control)
Pressure drop: 0.03Mpa
Regeneration gas consumption: ≤1%