Air separation equipment nitrogen generator uses the principle of pressure swing adsorption, using air as raw
material. Oxygen molecules have smaller molecular size than nitrogen, and pressurize through fine porous carbon molecular sieves. Oxygen molecules are preferentially adsorbed, and nitrogen gas enters enriched nitrogen buffer
through the space between molecular sieves. Tanks; A tower pressure adsorption enrichment nitrogen, a tower decompression desorption molecular sieve regeneration, automatic computer control, two towers alternately, continuous
production of nitrogen, 15-30 minutes can produce high-purity nitrogen.
Nitrogen volume: 1-3000Nm3/h
Nitrogen purity: 97-99.9995%
Nitrogen dew point: ≤ -40°C
Nitrogen pressure: 0.15-1.0Mpa
Equipment Process Features
(1) The pressure swing adsorption nitrogen equipment has the characteristics of wide gas source, high product purity, simple process, high degree of automation, and low operating cost. Air separation nitrogen generator
(2) Compressed air purification components have long service life and are easy to replace.
(3) The nitrogen discharge equipment has a large outlet flow and the outlet pressure can be adjusted within the set range.
(4) It can be turned on or off at any time according to the production conditions.
(5) The purity of nitrogen is high, and the purity of nitrogen produced by pressure swing adsorption is >99.99%, and no nitrogen purification equipment is required.
Equipment Technical Design Features
(1) Adopting a unique molecular sieve dense packing technique and compacting device not only avoids the phenomenon of molecular sieve powdering caused by the impact of molecular sieves in high-speed flow, but also improves the long-term reliability of the system.
(2) Scientific and reasonable technological process and equipment configuration, compact equipment structure, beautiful appearance, and small footprint.
(3) The cost of equipment is low, nitrogen purity and flow are stable and reliable.
(4) Air pretreatment equipment, each level of filter is equipped with pressure difference indication, automatic drainage system.
(5) The equipment is connected and disassembled using standard parts. Installation and maintenance are more convenient and more convenient.
(6) The use of high reliability imported program-controlled valves has a long service life and can meet the long-term stable operation of the equipment.
(7) With a high degree of automation, we use the self-developed micro-computer automatic program control system of our company. The equipment can be operated automatically, and the nitrogen purity, pressure and flow can be adjusted as required.