JWR Series Heatless Air Dryer
JWR series heatless regenerative air dryer according to pressure swing adsorption principle, using counter-current non-thermal regeneration method to dry and dehumidify the compressed air.
1.It adopts special process flow. The desiccant uses molecular sieve with strong adsorption, which is better than other desiccants.
2. The use of a controller - a small solenoid valve - pneumatic valve actuator, instead of the controller - a large solenoid valve actuator, to enable it to work long-term and reliable.
3. This series dryer is equipped with a muffler, which greatly reduces the noise of venting.
4. This series of dryers is assembled on a metal frame without special foundation, which makes installation and maintenance very convenient.
Gas volume: 0.3-1000Nm3/min
Dew point: -40 °C ~-50 °C
Working pressure: 0.4-6.0Mpa
Inlet temperature: ≤45 °C
Intake oil content: ≤0.1mg/m3
Pressure loss: 0.02Mpa
Regeneration gas consumption rate: ≤12%
Inlet pressure: ≥0.3Mpa
Power consumption: AC220V, 60W
Working environment: indoor
(1) After the programmer is connected to the power supply (the controller running program is generally set without adjustment), the power indicator light is on, and the controller displays the working dry tower (A/B) running time.
(2) Open the compressed air inlet valve (user-supplied) and check that the pressure of the compressed air is normal. Adjust the control air pressure (pneumatic diaphragm valve 0.15 ~ 0.25MPa, if the system chooses pneumatic valve, control pressure is 0.55MPa), and then open the dry air outlet valve (user-supplied).
(3) Adjust the regeneration flow valve to control the amount of regeneration gas within 12% of the rated processing gas volume.
(4) The entire system enters normal working condition.
Disabling the program
(1) Exhaust the air in both towers, close the compressed air inlet valve, and dry the air outlet valve.
(2) Cut off the power supply of the programmer.
It has a wide range of applications and can be used for: pneumatic control of petrochemical, light industry, textile, fertilizer, metallurgy, electric power, telecommunications, transportation tools, pneumatic instruments, pneumatic components, and processes used in various industries. Gas provides high quality compressed gas.